- Product code: ICRF
- ISBN: 9781908164339
- Publisher: B Small Publishing Ltd
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 21.8cm x 17.8cm
- Book points: 7
I Can Read French Set (Paperback)
3 years +
The I Can Read French Collection offers a gentle introduction to learning French for children aged 3 and above. The 10 books in the collection combine warm, humorous stories with enchanting colour illustrations and carefully controlled bilingual text. The book uses the most natural and instinctive methods possible and with universal themes, plenty of repetition and a short picture dictionary in each book, parents and their children will enjoy this gentle approach to learning a foreign language.
Titles in this collection
- Je suis trop gros - I'm too big
- Qu' est-ce qu' on mange ce soir? - What's for supper?
- Habille-toi, Robbie - Get dressed, Robbie
- Le facteur spatial - Space postman
- Je veux ma banane! - I want my banana!
- Georges le poisson rouge - George the goldfish
- Le petit chien se trouve un ami - Puppy finds a friend
- Dépêche-toi, Molly - Hurry-up, Molly
- Bonne nuit à tous - Goodnight everyone
- Bon anniversaire! - Happy birthday!
Customer ReviewsAdd review
Great set! -
My daughter really enjoys this set, however the way the languages are separated in some of the books can be confusing to young readers. On one page, the English will be at the top and French on the bottom. On another page, it will be an English sentence above a French sentence, and then a picture and another set of English and then French sentences.
Rebecca ( 19/02/2013)
I Can Read French -
Makes the language easy to understand as it is written in both languages. My 4-year-old reads the English & I repeat in French then we try to work out what the individual words mean in French & how the language structure differs from ours, "Oh look, they put the colour at the end!", I say. She loves it & it's great quality time as we have to work as a team.
Rosemary ( 07/02/2013)
A lovely set of books. -
A wonderful collection of brief stories, with lovely illustrations. Good to read in either French or English. Enjoy!
Ann ( 02/02/2013)