- Product code: BONE
- ISBN: 9780603567483
- Publisher: Egmont UK Ltd
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 19.8cm x 12.9cm
- Book points: 9
Charlie Bone Collection - 8 Books (Paperback)
7 years +
This collection brings together the complete adventures of Charlie Bone, an engaging hero who has the ability to travel into photographs and pictures. Suitable for children aged 7 and over, these stories were written by the award-winning Jenny Nimmo and are sure to appeal to fans of Harry Potter, adventure novels and magic. Charlie's gift takes him on some extraordinary adventures where he makes friends with some other gifted children, but danger is always lurking too! These absorbing novels are perfect chapter books that will keep young readers intrigued as Charlie faces up to some fearsome enemies.
Titles in this collection
- Midnight for Charlie Bone
- Charlie Bone and the Wilderness Wolf
- Charlie Bone and the Shadow of Badlock
- Charlie Bone and the Red Knight
- Charlie Bone and the Castle of Mirrors
- Charlie Bone and the Blue Boa
- Charlie Bone and the Time Twister
- Charlie Bone and the Hidden King
Customer ReviewsAdd review
Charlie Bone -
Brilliant - on par with Potter.
Kerryella ( 29/03/2013)
Fantastic Series -
Bought these for my son, but decided to read them myself before giving them to him. They are fantastic books - couldn't put them down.
Elaine ( 21/01/2013)
Better than Harry Potter! -
My 8-year-old son loved this series and rated it more highly than the Harry Potter series.
Samantha ( 28/11/2012)