- Product code: WHYD
- ISBN: 9780192731999
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 24.6cm x 18.9cm
- Book points: 9
Why Do...? Collection - 10 Books (Paperback)
Oxford - 7 years +
The Why Do... series is a fascinating introduction to our universe. Ten unique, easy-to-explore volumes cover space, Earth, technology, science, geography, transport and industry, the human body, plants and animals, history and culture. Combining to form an accessible encyclopedia that will be turned to again and again, the books are packed full of incredible facts and full-colour illustrations. This reference set from Oxford University Press will prove to be invaluable for homework support and perfect for inquisitive readers who are keen to explore the world around them.
Titles in this collection
- Why Do...computers have memories?
- Why Do...fish have gills?
- Why Do...we need to recycle?
- Why Do...people get chicken pox?
- Why Do...liquids change to gas?
- Why Do...deserts have oases?
- Why Do...we still use roman roads?
- Why Do...planets orbit the Sun?
- Why Do...people create myths?
- Why Do...planes have turbo fans?
Help our customers make the best choices by telling everyone what you think about this product.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product. Why not be the first?
- Our price £9.99
- RRP £63.90
- Save £53.91