We're delighted to let you know that this year, we're launching a Teacher Panel as part of our continued commitment to serving the teacher community.
The Teacher Panel is an opportunity for teachers across the UK to share their views, opinions and advice for fellow teachers. It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up via our registration form, and once teachers are recruited we will be asking them to take part in the following activities:
1. Completing termly surveys on industry-wide topics and trends
2. Writing reviews on products to help inform other teachers
3. Sharing opinions in interviews, blog pieces and debates in response to current affairs
We know that teachers are busy - we've estimated that as being part of the Teacher Panel will require approximately 3 hours of your time per term. To say thank you, we're granting each teacher 50 pounds worth of Hand-Picked Favourites for either themselves or their chosen school per term.
1. Share your knowledge and experience on industry issues and trends
2. Help us understand which books and resources are most suitable for teachers
3. Network with other teachers around the country
4. Gain exclusive access to insights sourced from the Teacher Panel
5. Get first access to the latest teaching resources and books
The Teacher Panel is an opportunity for you to connect with your peers within the teaching network, share your views and opinions, and for us to help improve your experience when you shop with us. We're truly delighted to be launching this initiative and can't wait to hear from you.
Register your interest and join the Teacher Panel today! Please note, spaces are limited.