Join in with our Book People Egg Hunt by counting the hidden purple eggs (from page 4 onwards) throughout our latest catalogue to be in with a chance of winning £200 RRP worth of books.
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how many eggs you've counted or tweet us @TheBookPeople with your answer and the hashtag #BPEggHunt.
Competition closes 20th March 2018.
Terms and Conditions: Catalogue Easter Egg Hunt Prize Draw
- The Book People Catalogue Easter Egg Hunt (the ‘Prize Draw’) is organised by The Book People Ltd
- Entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Book People Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions
- The Book People Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or the Terms & Conditions without notice in the event of any circumstance that should arise outside The Book People Ltd's reasonable control
- The Prize Draw is open to full time residents of the UK, aged 18 and over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees The Book People, associated companies and their immediate family
- The Prize Draw opens at 12.01 am on Saturday 24 February 2018. The deadline for entries is 11:59pm on Tuesday, 20 March, 2018. Entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
- Entrants must count the number of hidden purple Easter eggs hidden throughout catalogue number 356
- Entrants must submit their entry in writing either by email to email@example.com or via Twitter by tweeting @thebookpeople with their answer and the hashtag #BPEggHunt
- Entries submitted in any other way will not be considered
- The winner will be notified week commencing Monday 26 March 2018
- The winner will be notified via the channel in which they entered (either email or Twitter). Book People Ltd will make reasonable attempt to contact the winner, however if the winner does not respond within 14 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and Book People Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a new winner from all other valid entries
- The winner, chosen at random from all valid and correct entries will be eligible to choose items from www.thebookpeople.co.uk up to the value of £200 RRP
- The items must be selected from Book People’s Hand-Picked Favourites range, marked by a red banner next to products online
- The ‘prize’ will be based on the RRP of books chosen, rather than their on-site price
- The winner of the prize must declare their choices to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30/04/2018
- The ‘prize’ will be subject to stock availability and Book People retain the right to make the final decision on the ‘prize’ items
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- The Prize Draw is open to full time residents of the UK only
- The prize is not open to employees of Book People Ltd and associated companies, and their immediate family
- By entering this Prize Draw, the entrant agrees to having their name published online and on social channels managed by The Book People Ltd
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by The Book People Ltd for a reasonable period after the Prize Draw closes, to assist The Book People Ltd to operate Prize Draws in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Prize Draw
- By providing The Book People Ltd with a personal email address you consent to The Book People Ltd adding you to their email database with news and updates relating to the Prize Draw itself