Full of sage and sane advice, this hopeful book from renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us the vital dos and don'ts of parenting and what really matters when it comes to making children happy.
Instead of mapping out the 'perfect' plan, Perry offers a big-picture look at the elements that lead to good parent-child relationships. This refreshing, judgement-free book will help you to:
- Understand how your own upbringing may affect your parenting
- Accept that you will make mistakes and learn what you can do about them
- Break the negative cycles and patterns
- Handle your own and your child's feelings
- Understand what different behaviours communicate
Product code: BWTIU
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Dimensions: 13.0cm x 20.0cm
Publish date: 07/03/2019
Help our customers make the best choices by telling everyone what you think about this product.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product. Why not be the first?